In my latest post for How About We I talk about how my dance date in the park ended up becoming a 12 hour 6 date event.
THIS IS A THING GUYS. IT CAN BE DONE.
Also known as marathon dating. Be spontaneous, cross things off your bucket list, go-with-the-flow, possibly set yourself up for failure.
“the ol’ sit-across-the-table-nurse-drinks-and-ask-how-many-siblings-we-have date” just doesn’t cut it.
On a side note, I feel like that confused prom photo is the most used photo of me for promotional purposes/interviews. I guess it best conveys my constant state of mind. #Confused is the new #Cute?
- adventuredating reblogged this from biancarocksout
- berezina said: True, the kids pwned you on the dance cardboard!
- berezina likes this
- greenkristine likes this
- nokalatte reblogged this from biancarocksout
- golfcake likes this
- aneastcoastbreeze reblogged this from biancarocksout
- lethrbiancaa likes this
- fabbie likes this
- chiaraatik likes this
- biancarocksout posted this